We are always in need of the following tangible items:
- Baby Supplies – Diapers, baby wipes, formula
- Cleaning products
- Feminine hygiene products
- Gift Cards – Gas, grocery stores, clothing/department stores, etc.
- Groceries – any nonperishable items
- Laundry products
- Linens – Gently used (or new) TWIN size sheets, blankets and comforters, pillows (these must be new), towels
- Paper products and food storage
- Toiletries – full size for women and children
- Sleepwear – in season only for women and children
- Undergarments – Underwear for children and adults MUST BE NEW. Children’s t-shirts and women’s bras can be gently used
We do not accept the following items:
- Stuffed animals
- Used toys
Please be advised that due to space and manpower constraints, we will accept donations by appointment only. You must call to schedule an appointment to drop off any and all items. To schedule an appointment, call (201) 498-9247. If you arrive without an appointment, we, unfortunately, will not be able to accept your donation.