In addition to the programs and services offered to Center for Hope and Safety’s residential clients, we offer an array of programs and services to those in the Bergen County, NJ community.
Virtual Domestic Violence Support Group
Thursday’s via zoom | 6:00pm-7:30pm EST
The Art of Survival
Outdoors Weekly starting May 12th, 2021
or call: 201-498-9247, ext. 237
Career Services & Education Workshop Series
Wednesdays via zoom | starting at 6:30pm EST
This weekly workshop series will begin August 11, 2021. Every client who completes 5 out of 6 groups within 1 series will receive a gift card- attend all 6 groups for an extra special gift!
Workshop topics include:
- Resume Dos & Dont’s
- Acing your interview
- LinkedIn Account: Is it for you?
- Explore All of Your Skills & Interests
- Do you really need a cover letter?
- Is trade school or college an option?
- Go Beyond Fear: Goals and Action Plans
- How to Dress for Success
Financial Literacy & Empowerment Group
Thursdays via zoom | 11:00am – 12:00pm EST (DEADLINE to register: August 16, 2021)
This weekly workshop series will begin August 19, 2021. Every client who completes 4 to 5 sessions of the workshop will receive a gift card. Every client who completes 1 of their financial goals plus attends 5 sessions will receive two gift cards. Every client that completes all 6 sessions and has a pending goal gets an extra gift card.
- What is financial literacy?
- Credit score/ Sign up for Credit Karma, Credit Sesame, etc.
- Dispute negative increments/ Dispute letter
- Capital One credit building card
- How to build credit
- How to repair credit in 3 to 6 months
or call: 201-320-0796