You Make a Difference for Survivors
Everyone deserves a life that is safe, empowered, and free from violence.
At Center for Hope and Safety, we help adults and children who have been impacted by domestic violence build a safer, healthier life by offering support, resources, and professional services. This includes emergency and transitional housing, counseling, legal advocacy, job readiness and financial literacy training, art therapy, and so much more.
Thanks to your help, we’re building a world where no one has to choose between staying in a harmful situation and potential homelessness or loss of hope. Center for Hope and Safety’s services are here for every survivor who needs them.
Thanks to your support, in 2020:
- More than XXX survivors of domestic violence connected with Center for Hope and Safety’s services to reach greater safety, freedom, and healing
- XXX survivors found shelter in our Safe House and XXX lived in our Transitional Housing preparing for a safe return to the community
- XXX survivors received professional counseling or art therapy to heal from their experiences
- XXX survivors received legal advocacy including temporary retraining orders, final restraining orders, custody, child support, and divorce
- XXX Bergen County community members learned about domestic violence and healthy relationships or received domestic violence training
- XXX hotline calls were answered
Center for Hope and Safety has helped over XXX survivors of domestic violence, but we measure our impact by more than the numbers.
Click on the Impact Report links below to learn more about how your support has made a difference to survivors
2020 Impact Report
2020 Audited Financials
Center for Hope and Safety Donors